- The Rock Cried Out, by Ellen
- Uncollected Stories, by William
Faulkner, edited by Joseph Blotner (Random House).
- The Land Surveyors Daughter: Poems, by Ellen
Gilchrist (Lost Roads).
- Selections from the William Faulkner Collection of Louis Daniel Brodsky,
edited by Robert W. Hamblin
and Louis Daniel Brodsky (University Press of Virginia).
- William Faulkner: A Perspective from the Brodsky Collection, by Robert
W. Hamblin and Louis Daniel Brodsky (Southeast Missouri State
- The Diary of Miss Emma Holmes, 1861-1866,
edited by John F. Marszalek
(Louisiana State University Press).
- The Working Mother's Complete Handbook, by Gloria
- The Literary Manuscripts of Harold Frederic: A Catalogue, by Noel
- Privacy in Britain, by Walter
F. Pratt, Jr. (Bucknell University Press).
- The Texas Anthology, edited by Paul
Ruffin and Gene Arnold Rister (Sam Houston State University
- Allapattah, by Patrick
D. Smith (Manor Books).
- The Two-Character Play, by
- Vieux Carre, a play by Tennessee
Williams (New Directions).
- The Life and Work of Richard
Wright, edited by David Ray and Robert M. Farnsworth (University
Beth Henley's play Crimes of the Heart produced in Louisville, Kentucky, by Actors Theatre.
January 17: A Lovely Sunday for Creve Couer by Tennessee
Williams opens off-Broadway at the Hudson Guild Theatre in New York.
It performs only 36 times.
Richard Ford receives a National Endowment for the Arts fellowship for 1979-80.
About This Site | New Book Info |
News & Events |
Literary Landmarks |
Mississippi Literary History |
Mississippi Publishing |
Other Features |
Other Web Resources
by author |
by title |
by place |
by year |
SEARCH THE MISSISSIPPI WRITERS PAGE
UM Home Page |
English Department |
Center for the Study of Southern Culture |
The University of Mississippi Foundation
This page has been accessed
894 times. About
this page counter.
Last Revised on
Monday, November 9, 2015, at 04:37:40 PM CST
Send comments to email@example.com
Web Design by John B. Padgett.
The University of Mississippi English Department.