- Crazy Horse and Custer: The Parallel Lives of Two American Warriors,
by Stephen E. Ambrose
- Ain't God Good!, by Jerry
Clower (Word Books)
- Black Sunday, by Thomas
- Mr. Death: Four Stories, by Anne
Moody (Harper & Row).
- The Message in the Bottle: How Queer Man Is, How Queer Language Is,
and What One Has to Do with the Other, nonfiction by Walker
Percy (Farrar, Straus).
- Song of the Trees, by Mildred
D. Taylor (Dial).
- Child Ellen, by Frank
- Mothersill and the Foxes,
a novel by John Alfred Williams
- Minorities in the City, by
John Alfred Williams
- Memoirs, by Tennessee
- Moise and the World of Reason, fiction by Tennessee
Williams (Simon & Schuster).
- A Southern Album: Recollections of Some People and Places and Times
Gone By, by Willie
Morris with Irwin Glusker (Oxmoor).
- A Niggered Amen: Poems, by Ahmos
Zu-Bolton II (Solo Press).
- Synergy D.C. Anthology, edited
by Ahmos Zu-Bolton II
and E. Ethelbert Miller (Energy BlackSouth Press).
Tennessee Williams's play The Red Devil Battery Sign produced in Boston.
Murry C. Falkner dies in Mobile, Alabama. He is buried in Oxford, Mississippi.
About This Site | New Book Info |
News & Events |
Literary Landmarks |
Mississippi Literary History |
Mississippi Publishing |
Other Features |
Other Web Resources
by author |
by title |
by place |
by year |
SEARCH THE MISSISSIPPI WRITERS PAGE
UM Home Page |
English Department |
Center for the Study of Southern Culture |
The University of Mississippi Foundation
This page has been accessed
443 times. About
this page counter.
Last Revised on
Monday, November 9, 2015, at 04:37:39 PM CST
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design by John B. Padgett.
The University of Mississippi English Department.