- Rise to Globalism: American Foreign Policy since 1938, by Stephen
E. Ambrose (Penguin).
- Constructing Classroom Tests in Music, by Ben
E. Bailey (Whitehall).
- War and War, a novel by Frederick
- Archaeological Survey in the Tombigbee River Drainage Area, May- June,
1970, by Samuel O. McGahey; edited by Charlotte
Capers and Elbert Hilliard (Mississippi Department of Archives and
- A Neo-Socratic Dialogue on the Reluctant Empire, by Borden
Deal (Outlaw Press).
- Tomorrows Tomorrow: The Black Woman, by Joyce
A. Ladner (Doubleday).
- Good Old Boy: A Delta Boyhood, by Willie
- Yazoo: Integration in a Deep-Southern Town, by Willie
- Love in the Ruins: The Adventures of a Bad Catholic at a
Time Near the End of the World, a novel by Walker
Percy (Farrar, Straus)
- One Time, One Place: Mississippi in the Depression; A Snapshot Album,
illustrated with photographs by Eudora
Welty (Random House).
- The Wintering, by Joan
Williams (Harcourt, Brace, & World)
- The Man Who Lived Underground, a novella by Richard
Richard Ford elected to University of Michigan Society of Fellows (through 1974)
About This Site | New Book Info |
News & Events |
Literary Landmarks |
Mississippi Literary History |
Mississippi Publishing |
Other Features |
Other Web Resources
by author |
by title |
by place |
by year |
SEARCH THE MISSISSIPPI WRITERS PAGE
UM Home Page |
English Department |
Center for the Study of Southern Culture |
The University of Mississippi Foundation
This page has been accessed
159 times. About
this page counter.
Last Revised on
Monday, November 9, 2015, at 04:37:38 PM CST
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design by John B. Padgett.
The University of Mississippi English Department.